2016 Toyota Prius c
Call Now For Updated 2016 Prius c Specials.
Request Your Prius c Quote!
Available Trims Levels & Options
The new 2016 Prius c includes the following trim levels:
- One: Remote keyless entry with illuminated entry, automatic climate control, LED tail and stop lights.
- Two: Cargo area tonneau cover, cruise control, 60/40 split fold-down rear seats.
- Persona Series Special Edition: Unique contrast-color rearview mirror and exterior accents, plus the Custom Persona Series badge.
- Three: Smart Key System on front doors and liftgate with Push Button Start, available power tilt and slide moonroof with sliding sunshade.
- Four: Integrated LED fog lights, SofTex®-trimmed seats, heated front seats.
2016 Toyota Prius c Dealer near San Diego
The small size and superb fuel efficiency of the 2016 Toyota Prius c make it ideal for everyday driving. Amp up the fun with Entune™ Audio, which includes an AM/FM CD player, MP3/WMA playback ability, auxiliary audio jack, USB 2.0 port with iPod connectivity, advanced voice recognition, and hands-free phone calls with a Bluetooth®-compatible smartphone. Control and enjoy your system through the 6.1-inch touchscreen display and 4-to-6 speakers. The power behind this infotainment is the Double-Overhead Cam 1.5-liter 4-cylinder using Variable Valve Timing with intelligence. The EPA-estimated fuel economy for this Hybrid Synergy Drive® achieves 53 MPG in the city and 46 MPG on the highway. Choose ECO mode to maximize fuel economy by limiting climate control operation and managing throttle response. Choose the EV mode to run exclusively on battery power for up to a half-mile.
So when you're thinking about owning a 2016 Toyota Prius c in San Diego, then take a test drive at Toyota of El Cajon.
Use any one of the 5 doors of the 2016 Toyota Prius c to access the interior. You get 17.1 cu. ft. of cargo room behind the rear seats. Fold down the rear on the 60/40 split and you increase the space for carrying longer and bigger objects.
The 2016 Toyota Prius c enhances the safety of the passengers starting with energy-absorbing crumple zones that divert crash forces from the passenger compartment. The Toyota Star Safety System™ adds such protective tech as Vehicle Stability Control, Electronic Brake-force Distribution and Smart Stop Technology.