2017 Toyota 4Runner
Call Now For Updated 2017 4Runner Specials.
Request Your 4Runner Quote!
Available Trims Levels & Options
The new 2017 4Runner includes the following trim levels:
- SR5: Projector beam headlights with smoked trim, color-keyed rear spoiler with concealed rear wiper.
- SR5 Premium: Split-reclining and fold-flat second row with SofTex® trim, eight-way power adjustable driver seat.
- TRD Off-Road: Overhead console features Active Traction Control and Multi-terrain Select, center console storage compartment.
- TRD Off-Road Premium: Hood scoop, rear spoiler, silver-painted roof rails with black end caps.
- Limited: Power tilt/slide moonroof with sunshade, touch-sensor lock/unlock on chrome door handles.
- TRD Pro: TRD-stamped aluminum skid plate for the front, black “TRD PRO” external hard badges.
2017 Toyota 4Runner Dealer Serving San Diego
The 2017 Toyota 4Runner appeals to your adventurous side. Its body-on-frame construction has proven its toughness over the years while underbody skid plates protect the front suspension, fuel tank, and engine from road hazards. To keep things cool over long and rough journeys the disc brake system features built-in ventilation. And to provide the performance over any off-road trail, the 4.0L V6 outputs 270 horsepower, 278 lb.-ft. of torque, and tows up to 5,000 lbs. Available Downhill Assist Control manages the brakes, so your speed is controlled on all descents. With Hill Start Assist, you can run the engine on a slope without worrying about rolling down the incline on steep slopes. Your brakes are held momentarily so you can switch from brake to accelerator.
Looking for an SUV that lasts as long as you need it to in San Diego? Then test drive the 2017 Toyota 4Runner by paying a visit to Toyota of El Cajon.
It's not just the driver who gets seat adjustments in the 2017 Toyota 4Runner. The front passenger also enjoys four power adjustments. In addition, heating and ventilation are available to make the front seats comfortable and driver-seat memory remembers the settings you defined.
Push a button in the 2017 Toyota 4Runner and the power rear-glass lowers, making it easy to reach into the cargo area without opening the liftgate. Feel safer with the side-impact door beams, which absorb energy during certain accidents, prevent the chances of intrusion into the cabin.