2017 Toyota RAV4
Call Now For Updated 2017 RAV4 Specials.
Request Your RAV4 Quote!
Available Trims Levels & Options
The new 2017 RAV4 includes the following trim levels:
- LE: Soft-touch accents for the interior, Entune™ Audio with integrated backup camera display.
- XLE: Color-keyed heated power outside mirrors, height-adjustable power liftgate with jam protection.
- XLE Hybrid: All-Wheel Drive with intelligence, 2.5-liter 4-cylinder hybrid engine.
- Limited: LED projector-beam headlights with automatic on/off, SofTex®-trimmed eight-way power adjustable driver seat with memory.
- Limited Hybrid: SuperChrome alloy 18-inch 5-spoke wheels, Toyota Safety Sense™ P.
- Platinum: Five-door smart-key system, hands-free power liftgate with jam protection and foot activation.
2017 Toyota RAV4 Dealer near San Diego
For off-road adventuring or city commuting, you can't go wrong with the 2017 Toyota RAV4. You'll always have the power to get where you want to go with the 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine which delivers 176 hp and 172 lb.-ft. of torque, thanks to Dual Variable Valve Timing with intelligence and Dual Overhead Cams. The upgraded suspension makes the ride smoother while increasing control. Pick any combination of efficiency or thrills with three driving modes: ECO optimizes fuel economy, Sport ramps up the fun, and EV on the Hybrid allow operations solely on battery power under specific conditions. Available dual-zone automatic climate control creates separate temperature levels for both you and your front passenger.
Want to start shopping for a 2017 Toyota RAV4 that you can show off in San Diego? Then start with a test drive of one at Toyota of El Cajon.
The sound system of the 2017 Toyota RAV4 is music to your ears whether you stick with the 6-speakers of Entune™ Audio or go for the optional Entune™ Premium JBL® Audio with Integrated Navigation and App Suite. The later also includes 11 JBL® GreenEdge™ Speakers with a subwoofer.
The headlights and Daytime Running Lights in front of the 2017 Toyota RAV4 depend on LEDs for increased brightness, lower energy use, and greater durability. This technology enhances the athletic exterior, which finishes with an available silver-painted rear bumper.