2017 Toyota Tacoma
Call Now For Updated 2017 Tacoma Specials.
Request Your Tacoma Quote!
Available Trims Levels & Options
The new 2017 Tacoma includes the following trim levels:
- SR: Fabric trimmed seats, Entune Audio, integrated backup camera
- SR5: TFT 4.2 inch multi-informational display, keyless entry
- TRD Sport: LED Daytime running lamps, Smart Key with push button start
- TRD Off-Road: Crawl control, multi-terrain select, electronically locking rear differential
- Limited: Automatic dual zone climate control, power tilt/slide moonroof, Entune premium JBL audio system
- TRD Pro: FOX 2.5 internal bypass shocks, LED fog lights, TRD Pro skid plate, TRD Pro cat-back exhaust
2017 Toyota Tacoma Dealer near San Diego
The 2017 Toyota Tacoma is the mid-sized pickup designed to haul your tools to work and then go rock-crawling on the weekends. Never get stuck in the mountains with hill start assist control. The available 3.5-liter V6 with direct injection engine provides 278 horsepower with 265 foot pounds of torque so you can power through mud or accelerate in traffic. Navigate in tight spaces with confidence using the tailgate mounted rear view camera. Keep your devices and tools powered up at the campsite with bed mounted 12v and USB auxiliary outlets. Built in storage compartments in the bed provide extra space for tie downs, jacks and emergency kits.
Are you interested in taking the 2017 Toyota Tacoma out for a test drive? Please stop by Toyota of El Cajon serving the San Diego area today.
The 2017 Toyota Tacoma wraps you in comfort with available automatic dual zone climate control. It blocks out road noise with cab to bed seal and advanced aerodynamics that reduces buffeting. Whether you choose fabric or leather, seating is soft and luxurious to the touch.
The 2017 Toyota Tacoma makes a statement with angular character lines, muscular fenders and aggressive grille. Available LED daytime running lights and fog lamps cut through the deepest gloom. Take it off-road with available skid plates and CRAWL options for sure footing in the rugged back country.