Toyota of El Cajon Business Solutions
Our flexible financing options can help you find the right Toyota or Scion for your business.
How We Keep Your Business on The Move.
- Up to $5 million or more lines of credit with no personal guarantor on approved credit.
- One-time approval makes additional purchases easy with minimal paper work.
- Vehicles can be customized with specialty equipment and paint.
- All monthly invoices are consolidated into a single monthly statement.
- One Master Agreement is signed to allow varied delivery dates allowing your fleet to grow with your business.
- Financing available for custom accessories including luggage racks, utility bodies, flatbeds, and more.
- Please ask about other accessories available to help your business.
- Vehicle maintenance program available up to 100K miles/7 years.
For more information, please e-mail us using the form to the right.
- What is TFS Business Solutions?
TFS Business Solutions is a suite of vehicle financing programs and services, and vehicle and payment protection products available for small to medium sized businesses through participating Toyota dealers and Toyota Financial Services. The offerings are designed to help meet the unique needs of business customers, including open-end (TRAC) leases, vehicle credit lines, consolidated billing statements, and specialized customer service.
Download a pdf of Toyota Financial Services Business Solutions brochure.
- What types of businesses are eligible for TFS Business Solutions? Do I have to own a large "fleet" of vehicles to be eligible?
- No, you don't have to own a large "fleet" of vehicles to be eligible for the TFS Business Solutions program, as it is designed to support the vehicle financing needs of small to medium sized businesses. However, the business must be a legal entity (e.g., corporation, general partnership, limited partnership, limited liability company, etc., or be a sole proprietorship.
- What type of documentation will I need to qualify for TFS Business Solutions financing?
- Your Toyota dealer will require a completed credit application and other documentation for verification and financial review purposes for both the business and owners/guarantors, as applicable. Some applications may require further consideration and additional information may be required.
- I already have 5 business vehicles financed with TFS, but I do not like receiving 5 statements each month with different due dates. Can I combine the individual bills into one?
- Yes, contact the TFS Business Solutions Group at (866) 935-3388 and request Consolidated Billing. They will work with you to combine your billings into one master statement.
- Who do I contact for more information on the TFS Business Solutions program?
- Please contact us for more information on the TFS Business Solutions program, or visit toyotafinancial.com/business.