Community Support for San Diego, CA Drivers
Download Request Form
Toyota of El Cajon (TEC) provides support to a wide range of charities and community organizations each year in an effort to help raise funds for worthwhile causes throughout San Diego County and more specifically East County. TEC will notify organizations if their donation request is granted. It is highly recommended that your event not be centered on the anticipation of a donation from TEC, but a donation should be considered as a complimentary element to your event.
Many requests may not be fulfilled due to the overwhelming volume of requests TEC receives annually.
- All donation requests must be submitted in writing on official charity letterhead. Phone, fax, and email requests are not accepted.
- Letters must contain the date of the event, the contact person’s name, phone number, address, the type of fundraiser and who it will benefit.
- All requests must be submitted at least 90 days prior to your event.
- Charitable contributions will only be granted to organizations with 501(c) (3) status. No third party requests. The tax-exempt ID number must be included on the donation request letter.
- Organizations will receive only one donation per year.
- Use of TEC’s name, logos, and trademark with any advertising that implies the support or sponsorship of an event by TEC must be approved in writing by TEC prior to the event.
- Due to the large volume of requests received, the response to any particular donation request is at TEC’s sole and absolute discretion. Any exception to the above guidelines will only be made by TEC. Submitting a request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation or the amount requested. We wish you much success with your event.
Submit all donation requests in writing to:
Toyota of El Cajon
965 Arnele Avenue
El Cajon, CA 92020
Attention: Donation Request
Check out some of our recent events below and click here to contact us to let you know about more exciting events!
Prius Five at The Green Flash Concert
On August 16th Toyota of El Cajon's Darrin Taylor had the pleasure to show one of our Prius Plug-ins at the Green Flash Concert with Matt Nathanson and Paul Cannon Band at the Birch Aquarium.
The BBB Networking Mixer
On September 6th, the San Diego Better Business Bureau held their B2B Networking Mixer here at Toyota of El Cajon. "Top San Diego business professionals made their way east to the beautiful LEED certified showroom at Toyota of El Cajon for your BBB's B2B September Networking mixer. We would like to thank all of our September Mixer Sponsors Aflac, Modern Postcard, Newbridge College, BBB Online Services and Workout with Kirk for their support!" - San Diego BBB Website.
eWaste Recycling Event
Recycle San Diego and Toyota of El Cajon partnered to host a weekend-long eWaste Recycling Event in celebration of Earth Day. The event was on Saturday and Sunday April 20-21.
May 2010 iPad Giveaway
Winner of the iPad!
Customers love Toyota of El Cajon
Where is the winner?